About the Firm
Georgia Firm Fights for Innocent Victims
Dedicated Atlanta-area attorneys advocate for injured persons
If you or a loved one has been injured due to the wrongful acts of others, an experienced personal injury attorney can help you move forward. The attorneys at Adamson & Cleveland, LLC, in Norcross, have 45 years of combined experience fighting for justice for injured clients throughout Fulton, DeKalb and Gwinnett counties. Whether you have been injured in a slip and fall, by a dog bite or in an automobile accident, we will help you obtain the compensation, medical treatment, and other resources you need so you can focus on your recovery. We are dedicated to making a difference in your life and future.
Accomplished lawyers help with life’s toughest challenges
When you are facing physical and financial pain while your medical bills mount, our goal is to bring you peace of mind and the recovery you deserve. As a client of Adamson & Cleveland, LLC, you can expect to receive the benefit of our:
- Strong reputation — Our skilled litigators have recovered millions of dollars in damages for personal injury clients over the years. You will benefit from our winning reputation before we ever reach the courtroom. Because our opponents know we prepare every case to win at trial, they are more willing to reach an out-of-court settlement on terms favorable to you.
- Strategic thinking — Any personal injury case has a wide range of potential results. We approach each case by examining it from all angles to fully understand its unique issues and circumstances. Using this approach, we will develop a careful strategy for obtaining the best possible result in your case.
- Detailed advice — By cultivating strong working relationships with our clients and understanding their individual needs, we are able to provide legal advice that is timely, thorough and specific. With our detailed advice, you can be confident of the decisions you make at every step of your case.
Through our caring and responsive representation, we are committed to seeking just compensation for your injury or loss.
Areas of Practice
Experienced attorneys offer comprehensive personal injury representation to Georgians
We represent individuals throughout the greater Atlanta area in a wide range of personal injury
- Wrongful death — We provide compassionate and caring representation to those who have lost loved ones due to the wrongful acts of others. Although we cannot replace the person you lost, we can help you pursue a wrongful death action for compensation and other resources to ease the financial and emotional burdens of your loss.
- Motor vehicle accidents — If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident involving a car, truck or motorcycle, we will conduct a thorough investigation, using accident reconstruction and other experts as necessary, to build a powerful case for your recovery.
- Premises liability — Premises liability arises when a property owner fails to take appropriate action to correct an unsafe condition on the property. If you suffered a slip and fall injury or some other harm due to a hazardous condition at a business or private residence, we will help you file a claim for compensation against the property owner.
- Dog bites — Dog bites are a common cause of injury, especially to children. If you or your child has been injured by a dog, we will seek fair compensation from the dog owner.
- Medical malpractice — A healthcare provider who fails to meet acceptable medical standards, resulting in a patient’s harm, may be liable for medical malpractice. If you believe that you or a loved one has received inadequate medical care, or if your child was born with a birth injury, we will evaluate the circumstances to determine if there is evidence of medical negligence.
- Nursing home abuse — Nursing home abuse occurs at an alarming rate to our vulnerable elders. If you or a loved one has been a victim, we will take action to prevent further abuse from occurring and seek appropriate financial recovery for the damages that have been inflicted.
We have achieved successful outcomes for many clients in personal injury cases and are committed to helping you obtain the full recovery you are entitled to.
Contact an experienced Georgia personal injury attorney for a free initial consultation
To have your case in Fulton, DeKalb or Gwinnett County evaluated by an experienced personal injury attorney, please call Adamson & Cleveland, LLC at 404-721-4990 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our Norcross office.